Quick and Easy Reese’s Fudge Recipe
This Quick and Easy Reese’s Fudge is one serious dessert! And I know that you’re going to LOVE the fact that it only takes three little ingredients to make this delicious dish. I must say that Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups is by far my absolute favorite candy. Have you ever put them in the fridge before eating them? We have been doing that for years, so it cracks me up to see that they have a whole commercial about that now. If it’s one thing that we have a lot of, it’s delicious dessert recipes. You can browse through all of them HERE! Now let’s get to this fudge!
- 20 Regular Size Reese's Peanut Butter cups
- 3 cups of Chocolate Chips
- 14oz Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Line a 9 x 9 pan with parchment paper and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Evenly space 16 peanut butter cups in the pan.
- Melt the chocolate chips and condensed milk in the microwave by heating for 1 minute then stirring and repeating (probably 3-5 minutes depending on your microwave).
- Spread the melted chocolate over the peanut butter cups in the pan.
- Cut or break up the remaining 4 peanut butter cups and sprinkle evenly over pan, pressing lightly into the fudge.
- Refrigerate to set, then cut into squares.
I can’t even look at the photos above without wanting to run into the kitchen and make this Quick and Easy Reese’s Fudge recipe! It is SO good and is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth craving you might have. Plus, with the peanut butter in there it gives that perfect salty element.
Something that I update often is my baking pans. If you’ve been looking for a really great set, then check this one out! It’s a six piece set and has pretty much everything you’ll need.