Sweet Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Ball
We are nearing the end of the school year very quickly. With that comes end of the year parties, special days at school, end of the season sports parties and more. If you need to whip up a quick dish to take to any of these events, then I have the perfect recipe for you! Take a look at our Sweet Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Ball recipe! Because this has peanut butter in it, you may not be able to take this to a school function. But for a party at work, just having a few friends over or even an after school snack, this will work just fine! For a couple of other quick and easy snack ideas, you can also try our Easy 2 Ingredient Nutella Brownies or our Easy Snickers Dip! Everyone will enjoy either of those recipes!
- 8oz of Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup of Powdered Sugar
- ¾ cup of Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup of Brown Sugar
- ½ cup of Chocolate Chips
- ½ cup of Peanut Butter Chips
- In your mixing bowl, combine everything but the chocolate and peanut butter chips. Beat until well blended.
- Place the mixture onto a large piece of plastic wrap. Gather the ends of the plastic wrap and twist them closed to form a ball.
- Freeze peanut butter ball for 1 hour until it holds its shape.
- Pour the peanut butter and chocolate chips into a shallow dish.
- Unwrap the ball and roll it in the chips to completely cover.
- Place peanut butter ball on a plate, cover and freeze for several hours to firm.
- Serve with vanilla wafers, graham cracker sticks, etc.
You may have noticed how finicky I am with the prep time on a recipe. And I know the amount of time for this Sweet Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Ball recipe looks crazy, but the four hours is time it’s in the freezer and setting up. Actually putting it together hardly takes any time at all. We also like to have pretzels with this so it gives you that sweet and salty factor. If you like to do cheese balls for parties too, then you have to take a look at this super cute cookbook I came across. There are some AMAZING ideas in there!