Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread
I’m always looking for fast and easy recipes and this one definitely fits the bill! Try this Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread recipe!
It goes nicely with a side of pizza sauce as a dip too! Get creative with the dips. You can use ranch, blue cheese or any of your favorite pizza, pasta or marinara sauces!
I used my favorite bundt pan to make this one. Be sure to spray it with a non stick cooking spray and beware that the cheese does stick to the edges of the pan. I used a knife to separate the bread before I flipped the bread onto a plate and it worked out just fine. I think my bundt pan really helped though.
UPDATE: I just received a cast iron bundt pan and it makes the BEST crust I’ve ever tasted! I have a new love for cast iron cookware. The tip is to make sure it’s well seasoned and it won’t stick at all! I never realized just how much a difference the crust would make. I also learned there is a high demand for cast iron cookware. It’s heavy but so worth trying.
UPDATE #2: I just had to jump on here and update you will a BRAND NEW Low Carb Keto Pull Apart Pizza Bread recipe that I created! I make the switch to the Keto way of eating about a year ago and it’s been the best decision ever! If you are trying to lower your carb intake or interested in learning more about the Ketogenic Diet, read this: Simple Way to Start the Ketogenic Diet
TIP: This is one of the best Italian Seasonings I’ve ever tasted: McCormick Italian Seasoning
This recipe is extremely popular and liked by many when you use the pizza dough in a can. I’m getting mixed reviews for the biscuits so if this is your first time making it be sure to use the pizza dough! It’s highly rated!!!
We love easy recipes but they also have to be delicious too! If you are in need of a really good cookbook that provides easy and delicious recipes we highly recommend:
Real Simple Best Recipes: Easy, Delicious Meals Update 1-6-2014
Isn’t this stuff amazing. My whole family loved it. Jen originally made it in a bundt pan, but since I don’t have one I tried it in a regular old Pyrex 9×13 (just like this one here) and it came out great.
- 2 Cans of Pizza Dough or Biscuits
- 2 cups Mozzarella cheese (or your favorite cheese)
- 2 tablespoons of a really good Italian seasoning (link in post) or parsley flakes
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- 1 – 8 oz package of pepperoni (we used the turkey)
- 1 cup Parmesean cheese
- Optional: Add a ½ teaspoon of fresh garlic or garlic powder (it’s amazing)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Cut pizza dough or biscuits into quarters (as shown in the photo)
- Cut the pepperoni into smaller pieces
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and toss so that the oil is spread evenly on each piece of dough
- Bake for about 30 minutes (or until the top is brown and the center is thoroughly cooked) TIP: Be sure to check it in the middle before you pull it out. If the middle is still not cooked thoroughly be sure to leave it in another 5 minutes at a time until it’s done.
- Flip over on to a plate while it’s still hot.
- Serve with a side sauce and enjoy!
If you like simple recipes you have got to see our Ham and Cheese Pinwheels recipe too!
Click +1 Below