Easy Banana Oatmeal Cookies
I have the PERFECT sweet and simple recipe for you today! You’ve got to try these Easy Banana Oatmeal Cookies! They only take two ingredients and you can have this yummy, healthy treat put together in no time. Another reason I love this recipe is because it uses over-ripe bananas, which I always seem to have around the house. I don’t like to just throw them away, so an easy recipe to use those up is always a plus in my book.
- 1 cup of quick oats
- 2 over-ripe bananas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Put quick oats and bananas in a medium sized bowl, then mix and mash together with a fork until well blended.
- Roll mixture into 1-inch balls and place on cookie sheet.
- Press down slightly on cookie to flatten out.
- Bake for 15-25 minutes or until golden brown. Keep an eye on them because oven times will vary.
- Cool slightly before serving.
My kids love these Easy Banana Oatmeal Cookies! Sometimes we also like to add in chopped pecans, chocolate chips or a little bit of cinnamon just to change it up a bit. Feel free to get creative and try adding in whatever you think might give it a little extra kick.
Looking for more quick but healthy snack ideas that your whole family will love? Check out THIS COOKBOOK! You can get the Kindle version for just $2.99….or if you have Kindle Unlimited, you can get it for FREE!