Oreo Cheesecake Bars: 7 Ingredients for a Quick Dessert Idea
If you want to impress your friends into thinking you are a really good baker, you’ve got to try these super easy and yummy Oreo Cheesecake bars recipe. I swear these taste like they came straight from the most popular bakery!
Tip: This recipe would work well in a muffin tin if you want individual ones that you don’t have to cut in to a bar.
Oh, and if you love Oreo recipes, you’ve got to try our delicious Oreo Popcorn recipe! It’s a perfect treat for movie night.
- 24 Oreo Cookies
- 1 Stick of Butter Melted
- 2-8 oz Packages of Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 12 Oreo cookies chopped
- Preheat oven to 325
- Line a 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil, leaving overhang on all sides.
- Add 24 Oreo Cookies to a Food Processor or place in a ziplock bag to crush.
- Add melted butter and mix well.
- Add to prepared pan.
- Press firmly to line bottom completely.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Add Cream Cheese, Sugar and Vanilla to a medium sized bowl or stand mixer and mix until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time making sure to blend well.
- Add sour cream and beat until incorporated.
- Fold in chopped Oreos
- Pour mixture over crust.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until the center of your cheesecake is almost set.
- Let cool on rack for 2 hours,
- Cover with plastic and place in refrigerator for 4 hours.