Easy Bacon Jalapeno Cheese Ball Recipe
Here’s a super easy recipe for a Bacon Jalapeno Cheese Ball! It’s not only easy but tastes amazing! It’s not too spicy if you remove the jalapeno seeds too. Some like it hot and some don’t. I’m not a big fan of super spicy foods so we always remove the seeds.
This cheese ball can be served with almost any type of cracker too. As you can tell we love our Ritz Crackers! One cracker that is nice and thick and won’t break when you try and grab the dip is Wheat Thins! They also have a nice crunch too.
This is one of those recipes that’s perfect to make ahead of time and serve chilled. Just add it to a nice decorative white serving plate and add crackers and voila! Instant pleasing appetizer!
Don’t forget to check out our Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread recipe too if you are a big fan of easy recipes. It’s our most popular recipe by far! Look and see how we made it in a bundt pan. So Yummy!
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 6 slices Bacon, fried until crispy and chopped
- 2 Jalapeno Peppers, seeded and finely diced
- 1 clove Garlic
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tsp Lime Juice
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- Take half of the jalapenos and half of the bacon and mix together on a large plate.
- Mix together all of the other ingredients in a large bowl until well mixed.
- Form this mixture into a ball.
- Roll the ball in the jalapeno bacon mixture until equally coated all over.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.