Easy Rudolph Truffles
I love making individual treats that I can put candy eyes on! They make it so cute, and for some reason it’s the first thing that my kids eat. These are our Easy Rudolph Truffles. It only takes a handful of ingredients to make these and you can whip out a pretty good amount of them in no time. Once you get them dipped, the kids can help with the eyes and nose. They can also go ahead and break all the pretzels up. Just follow the recipe below and you’ll have a whole fleet done in no time!
- 12 chocolate truffles
- ¼ cup of Light Cocoa Candy Melts
- 24 candy eyes
- 12 red round candy decorations - we used red hots
- 12 pretzel twists broken in half
- Using a toothpick, poke holes on each side for pretzel antlers. Then stick the pretzels in the holes. Once you melt the chocolate, you can also add a little to "fill in" where you poked the hole.
- Heat cocoa candy chips in a large bowl by microwaving for 30 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted.
- If Truffles are not flat on the bottom, dip the bottom of the truffle in the melted chocolate and place on wax paper. Allow it to set and this will make it stand while you work on it.
- Using a toothpick, gather up a small bit of melted chocolate and paint on the back of a red "nose" and place on truffle. You may need to hold in place for a moment.
- Repeat this process with each eye.
- Allow chocolate to set.
I told you these Easy Rudolph Truffles could be done quickly! Using the red hots and pretzels also gives it a salty and spicy element to round everything out. You can browse through all of our recipes HERE! The list is growing every day so be sure to visit us often!
For more yummy Christmas recipe ideas, try this cookbook!