Pumpkin Spice Latte Copycat Recipe
Calling all Starbucks lovers out there!! If you LOVE the pumpkin spice latte…..then this Pumpkin Spice Latte Copycat Recipe is for you! You’re welcome! I am not a plain kind of coffee lover. I’m more of a….I need it to taste like something else kind of coffee person. So this amazing recipe is right up my alley. This has all of those sweet, spicy, Fall flavors and smells that we all love. But the best part is….you can make it yourself, in the comfort of your own home.
- 1½ cups of water
- 1½ cups of sugar
- ⅓ cup of pumpkin puree
- 1½ teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon of cloves
- ½ teaspoon of ginger
- 8 oz of milk
- 4 oz of strong coffee or espresso
- whipped cream
- pumpkin pie spice
- To make the syrup:
- In a medium sized saucepan, simmer water and sugar over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until sugar dissolves.
- Add all of the spices and the pumpkin puree. Continue to simmer for 10 minutes, stirring often. Remove pan from heat and strain through a cheesecloth or strainer.
- Allow the syrup to cool, then refrigerate in an air tight container.
- To make the latte:
- Heat the milk in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Froth with a stick blender or whisk.
- Put about 2 tablespoons of syrup in the bottom of the cup and top with coffee and frothed milk.
- Top with whipped cream and a dusting of pumpkin pie spice.
The syrup that you make for this Pumpkin Spice Latte Copycat Recipe can be used for several servings. So once you have that made, your time to make another one will go down considerately. Be sure to check out some of our other amazing pumpkin recipes like Homemade Pumpkin Belgian Waffles or our Homemade Pumpkin Roll.
If you don’t have a stick blender, try THIS ONE! It’s a very handy little gadget that we use all the time and it comes in a huge selection of colors!