Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies in a Jar
Can you believe that Thanksgiving is less than a week away? And even more scarier (to me, anyway) is that Christmas is just around the corner! I’ve already started running through my head of some of the gifts I want to get certain people. But you always seem to have a handful of people on your list that you just aren’t sure about. One of my “Go To” gifts for ones that are hard to figure out are gifts in a jar. So here is our Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies in a Jar recipe! I like to make up several of these at one time and just have them ready to go.
- 1 Quart Mason Jar - I prefer the wide mouth jars
- ⅓ cup of sugar
- ⅓ cup of brown sugar, packed
- ¾ cup of flour
- ½ tsp of baking powder
- ⅛ tsp of baking soda
- ⅛ tsp of salt
- 1 cup of quick cooking oats
- 1 cup of dried cranberries
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- Place sugar in the jar. Press down to create clean layers.
- Place brown sugar in the jar and press down.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a separate bowl and mix. Add the mixture to the jar and press down.
- Layer in the oats, cranberries, and white chocolate chips, pressing between layers.
- Seal with the lid and decorate.
When I am getting ready to make my Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies in a Jar, I set all of my ingredients on the counter and basically set up an assembly line. I go ahead and get a few spools of holiday ribbon and print up my labels. The labels have the baking instructions on the back, so the receiver of this cute little gift has everything they need in one spot.
Here is a copy of the labels so you can print them right up! Cranberry White Chocolate Cookies in a Jar Printable Labels
We will be posting more gifts in a jar ideas soon, so be sure to check back with us often. In the meantime, you can browse through all of our yummy recipes HERE!
If you have trouble finding the jars locally, you can also order them HERE on Amazon.