Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Chips
Okay, I know I’ve been on an Easter roll for a few days, but I wanted to take a short break from the sweets and share this amazing Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Chips recipe with you. We start seeing a lot of fresh zucchini this time of year and along with that comes a lot of fresh and yummy recipes. But this recipe, is by far one of our favorite ways to make it. You’ve probably seen or even made fried zucchini and squash, but what I love about this recipe is that these are BAKED! And with the hint of Parmesan in the crust they are YUMMY! Here’s how to whip these up in no time!
- 2 Zucchini
- ¼ cup of grated Parmesan
- ¼ cup of dry bread crumbs
- ¼ tsp of salt
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- ¼ tsp of pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut the zucchini into ¼" slices.
- Combine the Parmesan, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in a shallow dish.
- Dip the zucchini slices into the oil then toss in the crumb mixture and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until crisp and brown.
- Serve immediately.
I could probably eat the whole batch of these Parmesan Crusted Zucchini Chips all by myself….but I share. If you haven’t tried this recipe before, give it a whirl. My kids really liked it! We are adding new recipes every day so be sure to come back and visit us often. You can browse through all of our yummy recipes HERE!
You’ve probably seen me mention these before, but I LOVE them that much! Every time I bake something on a cookie sheet, I use these baking mats. They are wonderful and always help whatever it is I’m cooking coming out perfect!