Crouton Seasoned Pork Chops
I have a delicious, kid-friendly recipe to share with you today. Check out our Crouton Seasoned Pork Chops! Do you have a recipe that your kids ask you to make all of the time? Well, in our house, this is that recipe. The flavor is so good and it takes very little effort on your part. You can prepare the croutons two different ways, and both ways work fine. The first way I started making these, was removing the excess air from the bag of croutons, and then crushing them with a coffee mug. Crush them while in the bag, and it will keep from making a mess. After a few times like that, I started putting the croutons in my Ninja, and they are done with just one or two pulses! Now let me show you how to put this recipe together.
- 1 package (6-8) of pork chops - I use the thin cut, boneless pork chops so they are smaller. Use any that you like.
- 1 bag of seasoned croutons
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with foil.
- Crush the croutons (in the bag) using a coffee mug, or put them in a food processor (in small batches) to make crumbs.
- Pour the crumbs into a shallow pie dish and set to the side.
- Remove the pork chops from the package, one at a time. Rinse each pork chop with room temperature water and then place in the crouton crumbs.
- Coat each side of the pork chop with the crumbs and then lay on the prepared baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining pork chops until all are coated.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until pork chops are cooked through and coating is crispy.
You don’t need to do any extra spices or seasoning when making these Crouton Seasoned Pork Chops. The croutons take care of all of that and they are delicious! There are a ton of sides you could make to go with this. I usually make macaroni and cheese, a salad, beans or fresh cucumber salad.
We are adding new recipes all of them time and you can browse through all of them HERE!