Easy Funfetti Cake Batter Dip Recipe
Boy, oh boy are you gonna love this fun and Easy Funfetti Cake Batter Dip Recipe! I will give you a fair warning though, you may want to eat the whole bowl yourself!!
This recipe is calorie friendly because it’s made with lite Cool Whip topping and Vanilla yogurt!
The kids don’t even realize it’s lower in calories! They think it’s a full blown dessert! Shhh! You don’t say anything and I won’t either.
Feel free to serve this up with some Nilla wafers or even some Animal Crackers too. Have you ever tried the Stauffer’s Animal Crackers. Oh goodness they are good! We always stock up with the huge tub of them just like this one found here on Amazon.
Here’s the bad part… I don’t really know how long this recipe lasts in the refrigerator because there is never any left over.
- 1 box Funfetti Cake Mix
- 2 cup Cool Whip Lite (or regular)
- 2 cup Vanilla Yogurt
- Sprinkle Decorations (optional)
- In a large bowl mix cake mix, Cool Whip and yogurt until blended and smooth.
- Chill for at least 2 hours.
- Transfer to serving bowl and top with addtitional sprinkles.
- Serve with vanilla wafers, graham crackers, animal crackers, etc.
Click +1 Below: