DIY Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffle
I hope you’re still stocked up on pumpkin puree because I still have several amazing recipes to share with you that will incorporate this tasty ingredient. Our latest sweet treat is the DIY Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffle! And yes, it is as good as it looks! I love giving a big impression with the way my food looks and the way it is displayed for my guests, and these little bites of heaven are too cute to pass up. You only need 6 ingredients and they’ll be whipped up in no time!
- 12 oz of white almond bark or melting chips
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1 cup of finely crushed graham crackers
- ¼ cup of Wilton Pumpkin Spice Melting Chips (optional)
- 2 oz of cream cheese, softened
- ½ tsp of pumpkin pie spice
- Melt 2 oz of the white candy by heating for 30 seconds in the microwave, stirring and repeating until smooth.
- In a bowl, combine the melted white chocolate, cream cheese, pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice until mixed well.
- Stir in crushed graham crackers.
- Put mixture in the freezer for 30-40 minutes or until firmed.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Form the mixture into ¾ - 1" balls and place on prepared pan. Then place pan back in the freezer for at least 20 minutes.
- Melt remaining white candy by heating for 30 seconds in microwave, stirring and repeating until smooth.
- Dip each ball into melted candy, shake off excess and then return to the tray.
- You can either dust the tops with crushed graham crackers or drizzle with pumpkin spice chocolate (as described below).
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes to allow the chocolate to set.
- If adding pumpkin spice chocolate to the top, melt pumpkin spice candy chips by heating for 30 seconds in microwave, stirring and repeating until smooth.
- Transfer to a zippered sandwich bag and clip a small corner. Drizzle a little chocolate on the top of each truffle.
Easy, right?? These DIY Pumpkin Cream Cheese Truffle treats actually go together pretty quick. Most of the time in the recipe is just the time they are sitting in the freezer. Be sure to check out our growing list of amazing recipes HERE!
Looking for more delicious fall recipes? Check out this cookbook!