DIY Coffee Sugar Scrub
I have been wanting to make this DIY Coffee Sugar Scrub for some time now…and I finally did! I wish I hadn’t waited so long because I really love the way this stuff smells. I have been making my own sugar scrubs for a while now and have played around with a lot of different scents. But I was worried about how the coffee one would turn out and it just seemed a little strange to me. Let me tell you, it smells so good and works just as great as all of my other scrubs work.
- ½ cup of ground coffee
- ½ cup of used ground coffee
- 1 cup of sugar
- ½ cup of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 jar or container - I like to use the small square shaped mason jars.
- Pour the sugar and coffee grounds into a medium sized bowl.
- Mix in the coconut oil and stir well. You can add more if you like a more wet consistency.
- Add the cinnamon and mix until everything is well combined.
- Place the mixture in the jar and put on the lid.
- Add a Label to the front and maybe a ribbon to gift.
Before we know it the holidays will be here and this DIY Coffee Sugar Scrub….or any of the homemade sugar scrubs make great gifts. These are perfect for people that may usually get passed over…like the mailman or your neighbor. Teachers also love to get gifts like this because it’s something they can use for themselves. I like to use mason jars LIKE THESE or THESE smaller ones to give my sugar scrubs as gifts.
Be sure to check out all of our crafts HERE!