DIY Lemon Sugar Scrub
Check out our DIY Lemon Sugar Scrub! I like making these all throughout the year. We keep them around the house for our own use and give them as gifts! You can pretty much make any scent of sugar scrub you like these days, we even made a DIY Coffee Sugar Scrub! These are really easy to make and only take a few minutes to put together. You can add a cute label, tie a ribbon on it and have simple little gifts in no time.
- ½ cup of sugar
- ¼ cup of coconut oil
- 1 lemon
- Pour the sugar into a bowl.
- Squeeze the lemon to juice and add to sugar.
- Mix in coconut oil (add more if you like a more wet consistency).
- Zest lemon and add to mixture (reserve a little to garnish top of scrub in jar).
- Add your sugar scrub to the jar.
- Add a Label to the front and maybe a ribbon to gift.
You can fill several containers with this DIY Lemon Sugar Scrub very quickly! I also like to add a little tag to mine with instructions. A sugar scrub is pretty self explanatory, but you never know. I just say something like, add a little of this scrub to the palm of your hands, gently rub hands together, then rinse with warm water. Feel free to experiment with any other scent you like. Some of my favorites that I like to do are coconut and orange.
These small Mason jars are what I like to put my sugar scrubs in. Sometimes they can be hard to find, but you can always order them. Also, check around your local dollar store for containers. You can easily find something there that will work great.