DIY Makeup Remover Pads
I’m taking a quick, one day, break from recipes to share a great little DIY project with you. I am a little obsessed with making things myself that I usually buy at the store. I find that it saves me time and money, and I’m always up for that! These are our DIY Makeup Remover Pads! I think you’re going to be surprised at how easy these are to make. I put mine in a mason jar because I always have them around the house and it has a lid so I can easily take these with me when I travel. So here’s how to make you own!
- Mason jar or round container with a lid
- large round cotton pads
- 1½ cups of water
- 2 tbsp of Tear-Free baby shampoo
- ¼ tsp of baby oil
- In a large bowel, mix together the water, shampoo and oil.
- Add enough of your solution to cover the bottom of your mason jar or container.
- Add in approximately 10 Pads (allow to soak up the solution).
- Continue to add about 10 pads at a time pouring solution over each set to allow coverage.
I added a cute little label to my DIY Makeup Remover Pads jar just so nobody would get confused and use them by accident. Once you buy your supplies, you’ll be able to make these several times, which really makes it cost effective. You can usually find everything you need at the dollar store. I usually get the round cotton pads at Target, and I stock up when there is a coupon. Next time I make this, I want to try these exfoliating cotton rounds. I haven’t seen them where I normally shop, but you can easily order them HERE!
With the weather getting better, we’ll be posting a lot more crafts and DIY projects soon. Be sure to visit us often and check them all out HERE!