Easy Witch’s Brooms
Well, this is it! Tomorrow is Halloween!! I hope you have found some really great recipes that you can use for tomorrow’s festivities. Some of my favorite are the Spooky Twinkie Mummies, our DIY Pretzel Pumpkins and my most favorite the Easy Halloween Popcorn! Most of the Halloween recipes we have shared recently are pretty easy to put together, but have that big WOW factor. These Easy Witch’s Brooms are no exception! This is about as easy as it gets, yet they are so cute (and yummy). You can do these really quick, but expect them to disappear just as fast!
- 20 Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures
- 20 pretzel sticks
- ¼ cup of Fall-colored candy melting chips (Red, Orange or Green)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Melt fall colored candy chips by heating in the microwave for 45 seconds, stirring and repeating until it is melted and smooth.
- Dip ¼" of the end of the pretzel into the melted candy. Then, insert the pretzel stick into the bottom of Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Place the pan in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes to set up.
We used the red candy melting chips for our Easy Witch’s Brooms because we already had them from another recipe. But they come in all kinds of fun colors, so use whatever you like. Luckily, the miniature Reese’s cups are available pretty much every where right now. This is great because 20 of these cute little bites won’t last long at our Halloween party. But they are so easy to make and the kids can help get them done. So you can have a lot of them made in a short amount of time.
If you love making recipes that your kids can help with, check out this fun cookbook! It’s got great recipes for any meal of the day!