Cake Mix M&M Cookies
Can you believe Christmas is only 3 days away!! My little girl isn’t feeling well and my husband is heading out to do his Christmas shopping….always last minute. He says he likes to wait until the last minute because then the crowds aren’t so bad and it’s usually just a bunch of men! Since me and the kiddos are staying around the house today, we are going to bake some cookies and watch movies. Our cookie of choice today….these Cake Mix M&M Cookies. You can make these with any flavor of cake mix you like, so get crazy with it if you want to. These are super easy to do and you only need 4 ingredients!
- 1 box of chocolate cake mix - or any cake mix you like
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of Christmas M&Ms (Red and Green)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and set an un-greased cookie sheet(s) to the side.
- Mix together the cake mix, oil and eggs.
- Fold in the M&M's.
- Form about 1" balls of cookie dough and place onto un-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9 minutes and allow to cool on cookie sheet.
Seriously, that’s all it takes to make these Cake Mix M&M Cookies! My kids recently did gingerbread houses with grandma, so we had a lot of left over M&Ms and used those. These can easily be done for any holiday. Just pick a cake mix and some candy that goes with whatever holiday you are celebrating. We have a LOT of other great cookie recipes and some of our recent favorites are our Easy Snowball Cookies and these Homemade Eggnog Cookies!
If you do a lot of baking, like we do, and you need some new pans, check out this great set! It gives you pretty much everything you need for most recipes!