Easy Clementine Pumpkins and Banana Ghosts
Talk about quick snacks! These Easy Clementine Pumpkins and Banana Ghosts can be done in no time. The cute and spooky Halloween themed snacks make for the perfect, healthy treat. This is definitely one of those times for the kids to pitch in. They’ll have a blast putting these cute pumpkins and ghosts together. And if your kids are allowed to bring snacks to school or daycare for Halloween, this is a great alternative to candy. They’ll get plenty of that when they trick or treat! The teachers and parents will LOVE this fresh option.
- chocolate chips
- mini chocolate chips
- Cut each banana in half and peel.
- Cut the bottom of the banana at an angle to help the ghost stand.
- Using a toothpick in a circular motion, make a small hole for each eye and the mouth.
- Poke mini chips in the banana for the eyes and a regular size chocolate chip for the mouth.
- Peel each clementine by hand.
- Take a piece of celery and cut it into small pieces to make stems then insert into the top of the clementine.
Because the bananas will be hard to keep from browning, I would maybe only do those for a party at the house. Or make that part of your Halloween party! Have bananas and bowls of chocolate chips set out, then let all of the kids make their own party snack. The clementine pumpkins travel much easier. I would just keep them in the fridge until party time. For more fun Halloween recipes, check out the Betty Crocker Halloween Cookbook! It has some really cute recipes!
Be sure to check out all of our amazing recipes HERE!