Easy Strawberry Chocolate Chip Quick Bread
Even though this Easy Strawberry Chocolate Chip Quick Bread recipe is just as easy as it’s name, it is also homemade. There is no box mix found here, but still goes together really quickly. This recipe is very versatile and can fall into the dessert, breakfast or snack category. You can make up a loaf and then enjoy it all throughout the week. A few other great bread recipes that we have are these Copycat Red Lobster Biscuits, these Easy Jalapeno Cheddar Pull Apart Rolls and our Make at Home Caprese Garlic Bread! Now let’s get back to the recipe for today. Just follow the step by step instructions below and you can have this whipped up in no time!
- 1 cup Strawberries, cut in small pieces
- 1½ cups Flour
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 1½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ cup Vegetable Oil
- 2 Eggs
- ½ cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and butter a loaf pan.
- Mix the flour, sugar, cinnamon, salt and baking soda in a medium sized bowl.
- Beat the eggs and oil in another medium sized bowl.
- Add the strawberries and chocolate chips and mix well.
- Add the strawberry and chocolate chip mixture to the flour mixture and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 60 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean (cooking times will vary a lot so you may want to check at 50 minutes).
Voila! I told you that even though this Easy Strawberry Chocolate Chip Quick Bread recipe was homemade, it would live up to it’s name. You may be surprised to find out that a loaf pan was one of the last cooking pieces I added to my kitchen. It just wasn’t something I thought I would use a lot. But now that I have it, I use it all of the time. If you’re in need of some great loaf pans, then check these out! It’s a set of two for a great price!