Easy Reindeer Cookies
I have some super easy reindeer cookies for you to try! I love easy recipes that are cute as a button! This one is adorable!
Best part is you can make these darlings with the store bought cookie dough and a few other ingredients to make it super simple!
We are gonna have to make these again over the Christmas break! The kids insisted! You can also make them as homemade gifts for your neighbors too. Just wrap them in a cute decorative treat box or baggie and voila! instant homemade gift idea!
- 16.5 oz Roll Pillsbury Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
- 32 Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- 32 Brown M&M's
- 16 Red M&M's
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Scoop about 1 tablespoon size balls of dough.
- Roll in your hands into a more elongated tapered shape.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until edges just start to get brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on cookie sheet for just 1-2 minutes.
- While cookies are still warm, press in 2 pretzels for antlers, 2 brown M&M's for eyes and 1 red M&M for nose.
- You need to do this on all cookies quickly in order for the items to stick. If they don't stick after setting, you can melt chocolate to use as "glue" to fix any loose pieces.
- Place in refrigerator or freezer to get the pieces to set up.
See! Aren’t those adorable?!!!