Mini Pumpkin Pie Bites
I can’t believe we are only 3 days away from Halloween!! I do have a couple more special treat recipes to share with you for the spooky holiday, but these Mini Pumpkin Pie Bites will be great to have for the rest of the year. These cute, individual desserts can be made with only 5 ingredients! And one of those is the whipped topping! Little kids who love pumpkin pie will also love these because they will feel like they got a whole pie all to themselves!
- 30 oz of pumpkin pie mix (not just the pumpkin puree)
- 2 eggs
- 5 oz of evaporated milk
- 2 refrigerated pie crusts
- whipped cream - this is the topping on each pie, and is optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Lay out a mini muffin tin and lightly spray it with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll out pie dough and cut 3" circles out of it.
- Place each circle into the compartments of a mini muffin tin and form into a small pie crust.
- In a large bowl, mix the pumpkin pie mix, eggs and evaporated milk together until well blended.
- Fill each mini pie shell with pumpkin mix.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then reduce temperature to 350 and bake another 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely on a wire rack and top with whipped cream when you are ready to serve.
Since these Mini Pumpkin Pie Bites are made using a mini muffin pan, they are literally bite sized! You could make them a little bigger, but still individual size using a regular muffin pan. If you don’t have a mini muffin pan, try this one! It’s the one I have and it works great!
Looking for more great desserts like this one? Check out our growing list of yummy treats HERE!