Layered Peeps Pudding Cups
Looking for a really fun and easy Easter treat? Then check out our Layered Peeps Pudding Cups! How cute are these? I LOVE the bright colors all the way from the bottom to the top. You can make the pudding any color you like with a little food coloring and then get sprinkles to match! With all of the cute and flavorful Peeps that are out right now, the possibilities are endless! I think these would also be really cute for a baby shower or a kids birthday party. You can mix them up to match any theme or party. Just follow the easy steps below to make these in no time.
- 1 box of instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups of milk
- food coloring
- Easter sprinkle decorations - or any decorations to go with your theme.
- Peeps Chicks
- Make the pudding according to the package directions.
- Divide into thirds and color each a different spring color.
- Put a layer of the first color into each cup.
- Pour in a layer of sprinkles.
- Repeat the process for each of the other 2 pudding colors.
- Place a Peep on top and serve.
These Layered Peeps Pudding Cups go together so quickly and easily! I can tell you that the kids (and probably the grown-ups) will LOVE them! If you make these for a party, you can make them ahead of time and then just keep them in the fridge until party time. We’ll be sharing more Easter recipes the rest of this week. So be sure to visit us often. One of our favorite recipes that uses pudding are these Amazing Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies! They are delicious!
Looking for more yummy pudding recipes? Check out this cookbook! There are 101 ideas in there!