Oreo Cheesecake Cookies
Ready for a really delicious cookie recipe?? Well, check out these Oreo Cheesecake Cookies!! Oreo’s and that yummy cheesecake taste….you just can’t go wrong with that! These are really easy to make and only take 6 ingredients! You know how much we love our easy recipes and this one did not fail us. I think I might try and do this with cheesecake pudding and change it up a bit, just to see how it comes out. If it works, I’ll share that too.
- ½ cup of butter, softened
- 4 oz of cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup of sugar
- ½ tsp of vanilla
- 1 cup of flour
- 12 Oreo cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper..
- Break the Oreo cookies into small pieces.
- Cream together the butter and cream cheese until smooth and blended.
- Add in the sugar and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Add the flour and mix until incorporated.
- Fold in the Oreo pieces.
- Form the dough into about 1½" balls and place on the prepared baking sheet. Lightly press down on each.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are just slightly browned.
- Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes on the pan before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Just talking about these Oreo Cheesecake Cookies makes me want to run into the kitchen and make up some more. Needless to say, these didn’t last very long in our house. We have several other tasty cookie recipes you can try, but some of our favorites are the Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies (which are also gluten free) and our Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies!
You can also use baking mats, which I LOVE, when making these. The ones that have never let me down are these! This is a 2-pack and they are wonderful to have!