Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies
You know how I LOVE my easy recipes and these Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies are one of my new favorites! I get so excited when I come across a recipe that I want to try and I already have everything I need in the pantry! These yummy little cookies only take 4 ingredients! That’s right 4, so you can whip these up in no time. My husband goes crazy over these cookies. Peanut butter cookies are at the top of his list, but these have that hint of chocolate so I would say they are a close second!
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of creamy peanut butter - I guess you could do crunchy too, but I had creamy on hand.
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, stir all of the ingredients together until well blended.
- Roll the dough into 1" balls with your hands and then gently press them down to slightly flatten.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Allow them cool on the tray for a couple of minutes before moving to a wire rack to finish cooling.
We went through the first batch of these Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies that I made the other day. And now, doing all of this talk about them, I want to go make another batch! Speaking of easy cookie recipes, you should also try our Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies and these Homemade Eggnog Cookies! Can you get eggnog year round? I hope so because those are really good!
Want more easy but delicious cookies? Check out this cookbook! It has 150 yummy recipes and you can get it for FREE with Kindle unlimited!