Peanut Butter Cup Bars
I just have to say….I am in big trouble now! We tried these Peanut Butter Cup Bars, and my diet is losing a battle! Actually, I’m mad at myself for ever trying these. I LOVE peanut butter cups anyway, so I probably could have guessed this was going to be amazing. And they were! Maybe I should drop some off at the teachers lounge or something just to get them out of my house. Don’t say I didn’t warn you….you’re going to love these!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 10 oz Reese's Snack Size Peanut Butter Cups
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and grease an 8" baking pan.
- Combine the peanut butter, butter, brown sugar and sugar in a large bowl and mix until well blended.
- Add in the egg, milk and vanilla and beat until blended.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, baking soda and salt and mix well.
- Add the flour mixture to the peanut butter mixture and beat until blended.
- Spread half of the batter in the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Chop 9 Reese's into bite size pieces and distribute evenly over the batter.
- Using a spoon, drop the remaining batter on top of peanut butter cup pieces.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until browned.
- Chop 3 more Reese's into pieces and press lightly into the top of the bars while still warm.
- Cool completely before cutting.
We’ve kind of been on a peanut butter kick lately and these Peanut Butter Cup Bars did not disappoint! If you like peanut butter too, definitely try these Easy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookies! My husband is in love with these and they are gluten free! If you love cookies like we do, then try this cookbook! It has over 600 recipes in it! 600!