Crock Pot Herbed Pork Chops
Well, we have more dreary, cold and rainy weather here in Texas. But I can live with it for a little while because hopefully it will keep the pollen away for a bit! This also means I am in the mood for more crock pot cooking. Here’s the thing, I make pork chops all of the time. I probably make them a little too much, but my kids love them and get all excited when I say that’s what we’re having for dinner. I always make them the same way though, and it was getting a little boring. So this week we tried these Crock Pot Herbed Pork Chops! They were a total hit and so easy to make!
- 2 lb Pork Chops
- ¼ cup Olive Oil
- 1 cup Chicken Broth
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Onion Powder
- 1 tbsp Poultry Seasoning
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Basil
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- You can optionally brown the pork chops in a skillet in 1 table spoon of olive oil.
- Then, place the pork chops in the slow cooker.
- Whisk together the remaining ingredients and pour over pork.
- Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 7 hours.
- If you would like, you can make a slurry of 1 tablespoon of cornstarch and ¼ cup of water and whisk until smooth.
- Add the cornstarch mixture to some of the liquid from the slow cooker and heat until boiling, and whisking until thickened.
When making these Crock Pot Herbed Pork Chops, I like to just sear mine in the skillet first, but that is optional. We are adding new recipes every day so be sure to visit us often. You can browse through all of our amazing recipes HERE!
Looking for more great crock pot recipes? Check out this cookbook! It has 1400, yes 1400, recipes!