KFC Chicken Pot Pie Copycat Recipe
If you love chicken pot pie, then you are going to LOVE this recipe! Check out our KFC Chicken Pot Pie Copycat Recipe! It’s got a delicious flaky crust and a warm chicken and veggie filling that is so delicious! We don’t have a lot of fast food places around where we live, so being able to make recipes like this on my own is a huge plus!
- 6 5-6" Foil Pot Pie Tins
- 1 Rotisserie Chicken or Fried Chicken
- 2 sheets Puff Pastry Dough
- 4-5 Potatoes
- 4-5 Carrots
- 2 cups Frozen Peas
- 2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 15 oz Milk
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Pick the meat from the bones and cut into bite size pieces.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into ½" cubes
- Peel and slice the carrots into ¼" slices.
- Remove the pastry from the box and thaw to room temperature.
- Boil the potatoes and carrots in water until almost tender.
- Drain the liquid, add the frozen peas then stir to combine. Set aside.
- In a large pot, add soup, milk, and sugar. Mix well and simmer.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Add the chicken and vegetables to the sauce and simmer until warm, stirring frequently.
- Spoon mixture into each pie tin, Do not over fill.
- Cut the pastry into 6" circles and then roll slightly to make sure crust will overlap rim.
- Moisten the edges of the pastry and cover each tin pressing edges to the rim.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until crust is just browned.
- Serve warm.
I hope your family enjoys this KFC Chicken Pot Pie Copycat Recipe as much as mine did! We are always adding new recipes and you can browse through all of them HERE! Looking for more great copycat recipes to try? Check out this cookbook! It has over 300 of the most popular dishes that you can now make at home!