Pecan Rolo Pretzel Bites
We always make Pecan Rolo Pretzel Bites around the holidays. They are simple and delicious! I love the salty and sweet combo you get when you combine the pretzel and the rolo. It’s the perfect match.
These tend to be very popular so make sure you make plenty for everyone. It’s basically a no bake dessert you can whip up in no time. It does involve you putting it in the oven but only for just enough time to melt the rolos.
We love to lay these fun Pecan Rolo Pretzel bites out on a 3 tiered stand for our parties. I’ve seen these made with the Holiday Stripped Hershey’s Kisses too. They are so pretty with the white and red colors!
Here’s a printable recipe for the Pecan Rolo Pretzel Bites:
- 12 Square or Round Pretzels
- 12 Rolo Candies (unwrapped)
- 12 Pecan Halves
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place pretzels on sheet.
- Top each pretzel with a Rolo.
- Bake 4 minutes or until Rolo begins to soften.
- Remove from oven and top each with a pecan half.
- Allow to cool.
Here are a few recipes of our process: