6 Ingredient Copycat Nutella
Want to be able to make your own Nutella? Then I have the recipe for you! Now you can make this at home with this easy 6 Ingredient Copycat Nutella Recipe! I mean, let’s face it…who doesn’t LOVE this stuff. I almost have to hide it from the kids because they will put it on everything. The thing that I love about this 6 Ingredient Copycat Nutella recipe is that we NEVER run out. Plus, my kids feel like they are just getting chocolate and I’m just trying to make sure they have something for breakfast before school. That early morning rush before school can be such a hassle! And this makes it so much easier when we are running behind.
- 1½ cup of raw hazelnuts
- 1½ cups of milk
- ¾ cup of powdered milk
- 1 tbsp of honey
- 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup of milk chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and lay out a cookie sheet.
- Spread the hazelnuts onto the cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
- Put the hazelnuts in a dishtowel and rub to remove the skins.
- Then, place the hazelnuts in a food processor and run until they turn to paste.
- Combine the milk, powdered milk and honey in a saucepan.
- Heat over medium until it begins to boil, stirring frequently. Then remove the saucepan from the heat.
- Melt the chocolate chips by microwaving for 30 seconds then stirring and repeating until smooth and melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate into the ground hazelnuts and continue grinding until blended (scrape down sides periodically).
- Add the milk mixture and continue processing until smooth.
- Store in an airtight container. We use mason jars.
Oh yes, this 6 Ingredient Copycat Nutella Recipe is just as good as it looks! Now go make some so you can enjoy it already! Be sure to check back with us often. We are adding new recipes every day and you can browse through all of them HERE!
If you are on the hunt for a really great little food processor, this is the one I have! It’s perfect for smaller jobs like this! It also comes in some really cute colors so that’s a bonus for me!