Quick Cinnamon Sticks
A while back we shared our Homemade Eggnog Cinnamon Rolls and our Apple Butter Cinnamon Rolls recipes! And now we have another one of our favorite quick cinnamon recipes to share! These are our Quick Cinnamon Sticks and they are Y-U-M-M-Y! My kids (and husband to tell the truth) love this served with the icing on the side so they can dip the cinnamon sticks. But sometimes I get away with not making it and just serving them by themselves. These are super easy to make and you probably have most of the ingredients already in your pantry!
- 1 can of refrigerated bread stick dough
- ½ cup of butter, melted
- ⅔ cup of sugar
- 1½ tablespoons of cinnamon
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp of milk
- ¼ tsp of vanilla
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and set a cookie sheet to the side. Spray the cookie sheet very lightly with some non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix the cinnamon and sugar on a plate.
- Open the tube and separate each bread stick.
- Dip each into the melted butter and then roll in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Fold each bread stick in half and twist then place on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- While the bread sticks are baking, mix the powdered sugar, milk and vanilla to make a glaze.
- Transfer to piping or zippered bag to drizzle onto each or serve on the side.
- Serve warm.
Voila! That is all it takes to make these Quick Cinnamon Sticks! The only problem you may come across is that they will be eaten pretty quickly. I always like to “test” one before I put them out, that way I make sure I get one! Looking for more easy breakfast ideas? Try this cookbook! It has 40 quick and easy ideas to try!