Snickers Caramel Apple Pie
Check out this amazingly delicious Snickers Caramel Apple Pie recipe! Okay, if I didn’t have you at Snickers, or caramel, or apple pie…then how about when I tell you this dessert is also NO BAKE! Oh yes! A quick, easy, delectable no bake dessert! We used fun sized snickers bars for this pie, but you could really use any of your favorite candy bars. Could you imagine this with Twix bars?? I’m so going to try that next time! Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe below to make your own Snickers Caramel Apple Pie!
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 3-4 Green Apples
- 5 Snickers Bars (or 20 fun-sized bars)
- 8oz of Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 box of Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- ⅓ cup of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ⅔ cup of Milk
- ¼ cup of Caramel Syrup or Caramel Ice Cream Topping.
- Core and dice the apples and Snicker Bars into bite sized pieces.
- Place the diced Snickers on the crust, but reserve about ¼ of them to go on top.
- Place the diced apples on top of the Snickers (reserve a few for top).
- Pour most of the caramel syrup over the apple and snickers pieces (reserve about ¼ to go on top).
- Mix the cool whip, instant vanilla pudding, sweetened condensed milk and milk, in a bowl, until well blended.
- Pour the mixture over the top of the pie.
- Drizzle the remaining caramel syrup over the top and garnish with snickers and apple pieces.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
DO NOT let the prep time for this Snickers Caramel Apple Pie throw you off. The four hours is just the time the pie is in the fridge, so the prep time is actually very small. We are adding new recipes every day so be sure to visit us often. You can browse through all of our amazing recipes HERE!
Once again, we used our trusty apple corer for this recipe. If you don’t have one already, then definitely check this one out. It is my favorite!