Easy Pepperoni Pizza Bento
I love making cute little lunches for my kids like this. For my son this Easy Pepperoni Pizza Bento is his perfect lunch. Like his mommy, he loves pizza. I would have to change it up a little bit for my little girl just because she doesn’t eat red sauce. But it would be an easy fix. I have to say, my favorite part about this whole recipe is making your own little pizza rounds. Have you even tried to buy something off the shelf that looks like this? I have! I used to buy my kids the Pizza Lunchables, but my daughter threw the sauce out and then I would add fruit and maybe animal crackers so it turned out not to be such a great option for us. We’ve tried small little flat breads and English muffins. But for her, it just wasn’t the same as what her big brother was getting. Just Make My Own!! Why does it always take me so long to realize these things?
- 1oz of Mini Pepperonis
- 1 package of refrigerated Pillsbury Pizza Crust Dough
- ¼ cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese - or whatever kind your child likes on their pizza.
- ⅛ cup of Pizza Sauce
- 1 Lowfat Chocolate Milk Carton
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and spray a cookie sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- Spread out the pizza dough on the cookie sheet. Using a 3" cookie cutter, biscuit cutter or drinking glass cut the dough into rounds.
- You can optionally sprinkle rounds with garlic powder, oregano and basil.
- Place the rounds on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
- Place each ingredient into cups so they can build their own and place in the Bento Box.
Don’t you just love this Easy Pepperoni Pizza Bento? We do! I just keep putting the dough back together to get as many rounds out of it as I can. This also makes a quick and easy after school snack. We are adding new recipes every day so be sure to visit us often. You can browse through all of our recipes HERE! I know personally that it can be hard to find good divided containers for the kids lunches. We use these! They keep everything separated and are big enough to fit a nice healthy lunch!