Homemade Dill Potato Salad
We’ve shared several great spring and summer get together recipes already. But we are back with our Homemade Dill Potato Salad! This is a fresh, tangy recipe that can easily be taken with you. So all in all, it’s great for all those fun summer gatherings that will be here before we know it! This recipe goes together really easily and you probably already have most (if not all) of the ingredients you will need. So let’s get started!
- 5 to 7 Large Potatoes
- ¾ cup of sour cream
- ¾ cup of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, or to
- 1 tablespoon of mustard, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon of celery salt
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon of dried dill weed
- Optional: ½ white onion, finely chopped
- Optional: 1 stalk of celery, finely chopped
- Boil the potatoes until tender. I cut them into cubes to help them cook faster. Once finished, drain the water and allow them to cool completely. **If you don’t you will cause a mushy texture
- In a bowl, stir together the sour cream, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, mustard, onion, celery, celery salt, and salt and pepper until well mixed.
- Combine the cooled potatoes in the mixture and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving it.
- Serve it cold
Voila! That is how you make this Homemade Dill Potato Salad! Now who is ready for a cookout?? A couple of other great ideas that you can make and take are our Summer Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes and our Pasta Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette! We’ll still keep the recipes coming. Just wait until you see what we have for tomorrow! A lot of us, myself included, have gardens going right now. If this includes you, then check out this cookbook! It’s got delicious recipes for all year round.