4 Ingredient S’mores Snack Mix
I’m back on a S’mores kick again! I can’t help it, I love these things. Since the weather has been so yucky here lately and we haven’t been outside much, I’ve been making up small batches in the oven. I recently shared these Homemade S’mores Donuts and now we have another way to enjoy this wonderful treat! Check out this 4 Ingredient S’mores Snack Mix! This is so easy to make and I’ll warn you because it is SO GOOD! I have to only make this every once in a while because I will just keep eating it until it’s gone! But….if you have a kiddo with a fall or winter birthday, this would be great to make, package it into cute little bags and give out as a favor.
4 Ingredient S'mores Snack Mix
- 2 cups of Golden Grahams Cereal
- 2 cups of chocolate chips
- 2 cups of mini marshmallows
- powdered sugar optional
- Set oven on low broil.
- Line a baking sheet with a silicon mat or parchment paper.
- Spread the mini marshmallows on prepared sheet.
- Place under the broiler just until marshmallows begin to brown.
- Remove the silicone mat or parchment paper immediately from pan and place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- The marshmallows may still be too sticky for you to handle so you can optionally dust them with powder sugar to reduce stickiness.
- Combine marshmallows, chocolate chips and cereal in a bowl 1 handful at a time to mix well.
Using the powdered sugar on the marshmallows when making this 4 Ingredient S’mores Snack Mix is optional. It just makes it easier to handle the marshmallows if they are too sticky. So if you don’t use it, I guess this would actually be 3 ingredients! If you haven’t tried baking mats yet, they are amazing! These are the ones I use and they make everything come out perfect!