Wedge Salad with Homemade Dressing
Looking for a quick and easy lunch idea? Then check out our Wedge Salad with Homemade Dressing recipe! You can prepare everything ahead of time so it will be ready to go with you. We’ll show you how to make your own delicious dressing that should give you enough for four salads! You can prepare all of the other ingredients and store them in separate containers that will allow you to throw this together quickly.
- 1 head of Iceberg Lettuce
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Crispy Bacon
- Crumbled Blue Cheese
- ½ cup of Mayonnaise
- ¼ cup of Buttermilk
- ¼ cup of Sour Cream
- dash Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ cup of crumbled Blue Cheese
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Combine the mayonnaise, buttermilk, sour cream and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl, mixing well.
- Add in the crumbled blue cheese.
- Salt and Pepper to taste. If making ahead, put the dressing in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator.
- Wash and core the head of lettuce.
- Cut into quarters.
- Pour the dressing over each wedge.
- Sprinkle bacon, croutons and crumbled blue cheese over the wedge.
- Dice some tomatoes to top each wedge and slice several to garnish plates.
Who’s ready to try this Wedge Salad with Homemade Dressing? This makes for a great lunch option and you can whip it up in no time. One of my other favorite things to make ahead for easy lunches are these Fresh Lettuce Wrap Tacos. They are delicious! Don’t think for a minute that my sweet tooth has left me, because I’ll be back tomorrow with a sweet treat that you’re sure to enjoy. And I have another really great salad idea to share later in the week too!
Want more great salad ideas? Then check out this cookbook! It has a new recipe for every day of the year!