Apple Sandwich Stacks Recipe
I have another quick and easy recipe you can add to your list. These Apple Sandwich Stacks are great for after school snacks…or anytime! I’m really on a mission to find lots of quick, easy, some-what healthy, kid friendly snacks and meals to add to my collection. The thing that I really love about these kinds of recipes is that the kids can help make them, or if they are old enough even make them on their own. My kids LOVE to be in the kitchen and help cook. It’s a great way for us to spend some time together and they can learn their way around the kitchen, and how to be safe while in there.
- 2 apples
- 2-3 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons of granola
- a handful of raisins
- Remove the cores from each apple and cut into ¼-1/2" thick slices.
- Lay the apple slices out and spread a little bit of peanut butter on the top of half of the slices.
- Then, sprinkle granola and raisins on top of the peanut butter.
- Stack the other half of the apple slices on top of the granola and raisins and press them together gently.
Viola! It’s that quick and easy to make these Apple Sandwich Stacks! This recipe is very versatile so you can make as many or as few as you need at a time. You can also change up the toppings and make them with anything you like, and to avoid an allergy problems anyone may have. If you don’t have an apple corer, you’ll love this one. I use it all of the time and LOVE it!
Be sure to check out all of our amazing recipes HERE!