Crock Pot Hawaiian Barbecue Chicken
If you have kids in school, then you are probably counting down the last few school days like I have been. With a long school year coming to an end, a very hectic baseball schedule closing out and now just the excitement of summer…we are TIRED! We all are! We need some vacation time and some mornings to sleep in a bit. So this also means dinner time is just a struggle most days. I don’t want to spend a bunch of time cooking at night, our son made the all-stars team so we STILL have practices to go to, and the kids are pretty much DONE! That is where my handy dandy crock pot comes in. I think I have cooked in this thing more this year than I ever have. This time we made Crock Pot Hawaiian Barbecue Chicken! I serve this in a bed of rice, which can be cooked up in just a few minutes. Now let’s get to this easy recipe!
- 1½ lb Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts or Chicken Tenderloins
- 1 bottle of Barbecue Sauce
- 1 20oz. can Pineapple Chunks or Slices, drained
- Place the frozen chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Cover with the barbecue sauce.
- If using pineapple slices, cut them into chunks.
- Put the drained pineapple chunks on top of the barbecue sauce.
- Cook on High for 2-3 hours or Low for 4-6 hours.
- Break up or shred the chicken with a fork.
- Serve over rice, noodles or on Hawaiian slider rolls.
Hello, easy dinner! I guess I could have mentioned earlier that this Crock Pot Hawaiian Barbecue Chicken only takes 3 ingredients! Simple and easy recipes like this one make everything so much better when you have a hectic schedule. We’ll keep adding more great recipes like this one, so be sure to come back and visit us soon. You can always browse through all of our amazing recipes HERE!
Looking for more great crock pot recipes? Then check out this cookbook! This is by far, my most favorite slow cooker cookbook! It has 1400 of the very best recipes for you to try!