Copycat Red Lobster Biscuits
If you love the biscuits at Red Lobster, then you are going to be very excited about the recipe we are sharing today! How about these Copycat Red Lobster Biscuits?? Now, if I’m being totally honest, I’m not a huge seafood fan. BUT….I will go to Red Lobster just for the biscuits. Plus our son has a dish there that he absolutely loves. Would it be odd to call in a to-go order of just the biscuits? I may have considered that before, but now I don’t have to. I can make them at home any time I want! The best part is, these are actually much easier to make than you might think. Just follow the recipe below and you can be enjoying these in no time.
- 2½ cups Bisquick baking mix
- 4 tbsp cold Butter
- 1 cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, grated
- ¾ cup cold Milk
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- 2 tbsp Butter, melted
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp Dried Parsley Flakes
- pinch of Salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick cooking spray and set to the side.
- Combine the Bisquick and cold butter. Leave larger pieces. There should be small chunks of pea sized butter.
- Add the grated cheddar cheese, milk and ¼ tsp garlic.
- Mix by hand until combined, but don't over mix.
- Drop 9 equal portions onto the greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until tops are lightly browned.
- While they are baking, make the topping.
- Melt 2 tbsp of butter in a small bowl.
- Stir in the garlic powder and parsley flakes.
- Spread the garlic butter mixture on top of biscuits.
Voila! I told you these Copycat Red Lobster Biscuits were easier than you might think! Something that really helps when doing any kind of baking are these amazing baking mats! These are a #1 best seller and they truly help everything come out perfect! We are adding new recipes every day, so be sure to come back and visit us often. You can always browse through all of our recipes HERE!