Crockpot Pasta and Meatballs
It is one of those kinds of days here! The weather is yucky and I would rather be outside working on some sort of craft. This kind of day also makes me not want to spend a ton of time cooking, so I’ll be turning to my trusty crock pot and making this Crockpot Pasta and Meatballs! Not that regular spaghetti takes too long to make anyway, but I just don’t want to deal with all those dishes afterwards. This makes it so much easier and does the work for me!
- 1 lb of Ziti or Rigatoni pasta
- 2 (24oz) jars of spaghetti sauce - any kind you like will do
- 1 lb of frozen, pre-cooked Meatballs
- 2 cups of shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Rinse pasta with warm water in a colander and allow to drain.
- Spreading the ingredients out evenly to form layers, pour ½ of a jar of sauce on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Add ½ of the pasta, ½ of the meatballs, and then ½ a jar of sauce on top of meatballs.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of the shredded Mozzarella cheese on top.
- Add the remaining pasta, the remaining meatballs, the rest of the sauce, and then the cheese.
- Cook on low for 6 hours.
- Serve warm with garlic bread if desired.
This Crockpot Pasta and Meatballs is so easy to make and really yummy! I serve mine with garlic bread and a salad just to round out the meal. We usually have left overs so I even have lunch for the next day. You can browse through all of our recipes HERE! The list will be growing daily so be sure to check back with us often for more great recipes!
On the hunt for a new crockpot? This is the one we love! The locking lid makes it easy for travel so you can take your dish with you!