Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts
If you’ve been looking for some fresh new side dishes, then check out our Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts! I’m always a little nervous to present foods to my kids that they haven’t tried before, but this wasn’t too shabby. One kid liked it and one didn’t, but that was no huge surprise. My daughter is VERY picky, and she gets it honestly from me! My son is at least willing to try new things, and although he wasn’t too sure at first, he liked this dish. Once you have the Brussels sprouts, you really only need basic seasonings. And you probably already have all the seasonings you will need.
- 1 lb of Brussels sprouts
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- ½ tsp of salt (to taste)
- ½ tsp of pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit and set a baking sheet to the side.
- Remove/ cut off the stems and rinse the Brussels sprouts in a colander.
- Cut them in half and place in a medium bowl.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the sprouts and toss to coat. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the Brussels sprouts out on the baking sheet in a single layer and cook for 25-30 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Serve warm.
If you are like me and just weren’t really sure how to even go about cooking Brussels sprouts, then try this Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts recipe. It’s quick, easy and will help you get the hang of it without too much trouble. We are adding new recipes every day, so be sure to visit us often! You can browse through all of our recipes HERE!
One of my favorite vegetable cookbooks is this one! It has 365 recipes! One for every day of the year!