DIY Gingerbread Marshmallow Pops
Check out these super cute DIY Gingerbread Marshmallow Pops! It kind of looks like a re-shaped doughnut or maybe a cinnamon roll….but it’s not! This is carefully placed marshmallows covered in a yummy cinnamon and sugar topping. Put these on some cute lollipop sticks and they will make a huge impression with any guest! They’re also a tasty little treat and will be a total hit at any holiday party. The recipe below will take you step-by-step and show you how to make these cute little snacks!
- 12 regular sized marshmallows
- 24 mini marshmallows
- 1½ cups of gingerbread flavored melting chips
- ¼ cup of white melting chips
- 6 lollipop sticks
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 1 tbsp of cinnamon
- Heat the gingerbread flavored candy chips in a large bowl by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Push 2 marshmallows onto the stick to form the head and body.
- Dip and roll the marshmallows in the melted gingerbread candy to coat well. You can also spoon it on, if that's easier. Then allow to set for several minutes.
- Dip 4 mini marshmallows in the melted candy and place as hands and feet (be careful as these may want to slip down the pop). You may need to hold it for a few seconds. Then allow to set.
- Reheat the melting chips for 30 seconds and stir.
- In a shallow bowl, mix the cinnamon and sugar together.
- Take pop and spread a thin additional coat of melted candy on the front.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mixture, or roll the pop in it. Allow to dry.
- Heat white candy chips in a bowl by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted.
- Transfer white chocolate to small plastic bag and clip a very tiny piece of corner to use for piping.
- Pipe eyes, mouths, buttons and cuffs on each. Then allow to set.
I hope you love these DIY Gingerbread Marshmallow Pops as much as we do! I can’t believe how many flavors and colors these candy melting chips come in! I saw a huge selection of them at Hobby Lobby recently. Check out these REALLY CUTE lollipop sticks I found!
Be sure to check out all of our amazing recipes HERE! The list is growing by the day so be sure to visit us often!