Trix Cereal Bars
These Trix Cereal Bars are so bright and colorful! It makes me almost not want to eat them because they are so pretty…I said almost. I came across a recipe like this a while back and a light bulb went off! DUH!! Just think of all the cereal bars you could make with all kinds of cereal. I don’t know if you’ve checked out the cereal isle lately, but they literally have pretty much any kind of cereal you could dream up. And just as a fair warning, if you have a little girl, there is even a Frozen cereal out right now and you may have to skillfully dodge it unless you are going to buy it! Anyway, you’ve got to try this recipe and try it with any cereal you may already have or one that you just love!
Trix Cereal Bars
- 3 tbsp of butter
- 8 cups of Trix cereal 10.7 oz box
- 10 oz of marshmallows
- In a medium to large saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
- Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add the Trix cereal and stir until cereal is well coated.
- Prepare a 13x9 pan by spraying with cooking spray or coating with butter.
- Butter your hands or use wax paper to press the mixture firmly into the pan.
- Allow to cool and cut into bars.
Voila! That’s all it takes to make these Trix Cereal Bars! You can be enjoying these in no time. If you’re like me, then you’re probably going through a list of all the cereals you want to try with this recipe and I have a LONG list! For more fun foods, check out this cookbook! The kids are sure to love the recipes in there!
We are adding new recipes every day, so be sure to visit us often! You can browse through all of our delicious recipes HERE!