Easy Snickers Caramel Apple Pie Recipe
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Stop the presses! You have got to try this amazing easy Snickers Caramel Apple Pie recipe! It’s better than… well, almost anything! If you are invited to a party and asked to bring a dessert, this is the recipe for you! It’s a perfect combo of sweet and crisp crunch from the apples! Warning though, it’s so good that it’s addicting!
Time Saving TIP: Do yourself a favor and purchase the Snickers Bites (as seen here) because they are already unwrapped. They are small too! You can find them at your local grocery store.
Ingredient TIP: You can use any caramel sauce you want but the best tasting is Torani Caramel Sauce! YUMMY!
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 3-4 Green Apples
- 5 Snickers Bars (or 20 fun-sized bars)
- 8 oz Cool Whip thawed
- 1 box Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- ⅓ cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ⅔ cup Milk
- ¼ cup Caramel Syrup or Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- Dice the apples and Snicker Bars.
- Place diced Snickers on crust (reserve about ¼ to go on top).
- Place diced apples on top of Snickers (reserve a few for top).
- Pour most of the caramel over the apple and snickers pieces (reserve about ¼ to go on top).
- Mix the cool whip, vanilla pudding, sweetened condensed milk and milk in a bowl until blended.
- Pour over the top of the pie.
- Drizzle with remaining caramel over the top and garnish with snickers and apple pieces.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours.