Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Cupcakes Recipe
You know you might be a Starbucks addict if you start making copycat recipes of your favorite treats right? Yup. That’s me. Hi. My name is Jennifer and I’m a Starbucks addict. lol… This Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino Cupcakes recipe is one to mark down in the books and keep forever. If you make these and take them to the office or a party, be prepared to share this recipe. Or you will also get people who didn’t believe you made them. Especially when you add that cute little Starbucks cupcake wrapper too. Seriously. They are that good.
First, before I forget… Here’s a free printable for the Starbucks cupcake wrappers. This free printable will print three wrappers per sheet of paper.
The trick to this amazing recipe is to use the Starbucks Via coffee packets and Torani Caramel Sauce. The Torani caramel sauce is a rich and creamy sauce that completely makes this recipe special. I haven’t found another sauce that tastes as good as this one does. It’s worth every penny! You can use your favorite Starbucks Via Coffee packets too.
- 1 box White or Yellow Cake mix
- 3 Egg Whites
- ⅓ cup Vegetable Oil
- 1¼ cup Water
- 2 Starbucks Via Caramel Coffee
- ½ cup Torani Caramel Sauce
- 4 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup Butter
- 2 tbsp Milk
- Mix 1¼ cups hot water with 1 Via packet.
- Make cupcakes according to box directions except use coffee in place of water.
- Transfer to wire racks to cool.
- Cut a small square in the top of each cupcake and remove a chunk from the middle of the cupcake.
- Pour a small amount of caramel sauce into the middle of each cupcake.
- Place the top of the "plug" back on each hole.
- Cream butter and 1 packet of Via in a medium bowl.
- Slowly add in the powdered sugar, and milk as needed, until everything is incorporated and frosting is right consistency.
- Transfer to piping bag or zippered bag and clip corner to pipe.
- Ice each cupcake and drizzle tops with caramel sauce.