Candy Corn Fudge
A couple of weeks ago we shared our Easy Pumpkin Pie Fudge Recipe. If you missed it, be sure to check it out because it is Y-U-M-M-Y! One thing that we found when making that fudge and this Candy Corn Fudge, was that we can actually make fudge that will set and is not so temperamental! We added candy corn to this batch just because it is so close to Halloween….and it looked cute. But just think of all the possibilities of fudge that you could make just by changing out the color of the candy chips!
- 1½ cups of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups of orange candy melting chips
- 1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla, divided
- ⅓ cup of candy corn
- Line an 8x8 baking dish with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- In a medium saucepan, heat semi sweet chips and ½ can of sweetened condensed milk over low heat. Stir constantly, until melted and smooth.
- Remove from the heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking dish and spread it out to cover the bottom of the pan.
- Press ½ of candy corn into mixture then refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In a medium saucepan, heat orange candy chips and ½ can of sweetened condensed milk over low heat. Stir constantly, until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and spread evenly over the previous layer.
- Press the remainder of the candy corn into top layer making sure to leave some visible on the surface.
- Refrigerate to set.
Pretty easy, huh? After making fudge this way, I don’t know if I can do it any other way! This Candy Corn Fudge is the perfect Halloween treat, but can easily be changed to fit any holiday. Looking for more great holiday treat ideas? Check out this cookbook!