Easy Pretzel Rudolph Noses
We are on a roll with our holiday recipes and I’m just going to keep them coming. These are our Easy Pretzel Rudolph Noses! My kids LOVE these! Okay, I don’t think I’m fooling anyone…kids and adults love these. It’s that perfect combination of salty and sweet and then has caramel in there too. You just can’t go wrong with that combination! This is what I like to call an assembly line recipe. We just line everything up, go down the line putting them together and the kids get to help out. I’m pretty sure they were sneaking M&Ms again…but that’s part of the fun!
- 12 square pretzels
- 12 mini twist pretzels (actually a lot more depending on how long it takes you to break them in half)
- 12 Rolo candies
- 12 red M&M's
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Split mini twists in half to make antlers.
- Place square pretzels on prepared sheet.
- Unwrap and place a Rolo in the center of each.
- Place in oven for 3 minutes.
- Press "antlers" into both sides of Rolo simultaneously.
- Press M&M down on Rolo to make nose.
Breaking the small twist pretzels for these Easy Pretzel Rudolph Noses may take some practice. They are so small! I used a serrated knife, so the kids didn’t get to help here. But they can put the Rolos on and place the M&Ms. This recipe will make 12, and who are trying to kid…those won’t last but about a minute. Luckily, these can be whipped up in no time so you can make a lot of them in just a little amount of time. You should also try our Easy Rudolph Truffles or the Santa Hat Cheesecake Bars! You won’t be disappointed!
Also, check out this cookbook! It’s got some really easy and yummy recipes in it!