Easy 2 Ingredient Nutella Brownies
Have I got an amazing recipe to share with you today! Check out these Easy 2 Ingredient Nutella Brownies! Now, to be completely honest we actually used three ingredients because we also sprinkled powdered sugar on the top of ours, but that is optional. So these are two or three ingredient Nutella brownies if we are being technical about it. My family just recently jumped on the hazelnut and chocolate spread bandwagon and I can’t keep enough of it in the house. You can use it at breakfast, send it in their lunches and it makes a great snack for after school. We put ours on toast, fruit, pretzel rods and many more things. Do you have a favorite combination that your family loves? Now, we have made these amazing brownies with Nutella and just one other ingredient. Check it out and see what you think.
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup of Nutella
- Powdered Sugar to sprinkle on top (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Beat the eggs on high for 7-10 minutes (until they roughly triple in size).
- Heat the Nutella by microwaving for 60 seconds, stirring and repeating until very warm.
- Slowly add the warm Nutella to the eggs, beating until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes (until a toothpick inserted in center comes out almost clean).
- Cool completely before cutting.
- Optionally, dust with powdered sugar.
If you’re on the Nutella craze like we are, then you probably already have what you need to make a quick batch of these Easy 2 Ingredient Nutella Brownies! There were no complaints in our household about these and they were gone before we knew it. We are adding new recipes every day so be sure to visit us often. You can browse through all of our yummy recipes HERE!
Looking for more great recipes using this amazing little ingredient? Then check out this cookbook! It has over 50 recipes to try and you can get it for free with Kindle Unlimited!