Easy Halloween Popcorn
Seriously….This Easy Halloween Popcorn almost looks too cute to eat! We’ve recently done some experimenting with popcorn and making “gourmet” popcorn at home. Like our Delicious Oreo Popcorn. We thought we’d make this one for us to try before we made it for our Halloween party. And since I am VERY BAD at leaving things until the last minute, I can’t believe we did this one as early as we did. The only problem is….it is really good so I think I’m going to need to make A LOT of it for a party!
- 5 cups of popped popcorn; plain, butter or our favorite kettle corn!
- ¼ cup of orange candy melting chips
- ¼ cup of black candy melting chips
- ¼ cup of green candy melting chips
- ¼ cup of candy corn M&Ms
- Wilton candy eyeballs
- Remove the seeds from the popped popcorn and line several baking sheets with wax paper. Or...if you have enough counter space, just lay out a long sheet of wax paper on the counter.
- Spread popcorn out evenly on the wax paper or baking sheets.
- Heat the orange candy chips by microwaving for 30 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes then drizzle the melted chocolate over the popcorn.
- Heat the black candy chips by microwaving for 30 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes then drizzle over the popcorn.
- Heat green candy chips by microwaving for 30 seconds, stirring and repeating until melted.
- Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes then drizzle over the popcorn.
- Sprinkle the M&Ms and candy eyeballs over the mixture.
- Allow mixture to sit for at least 10 minutes for chocolate to firm.
- Once firm, break up and serve or store in an airtight container.
Voila! Now you’ve got Easy Halloween Popcorn! Now, the candy corn M&Ms may be hard to find. Most stores will have them in the fall, but if you can’t find them just use any kind of Halloween or fall candy. Reese’s Pieces or even candy corn will work great too. If you’re looking for more gourmet popcorn ideas, check out these sweet and savory ideas! You can get it for free with Kindle Unlimited!
Be sure to check out all of our amazing recipes HERE!