Easy Chocolate Heart Pretzels
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! I hope your day has started well, and you enjoy today exactly how you wanted to. Since today is a little special, I’m going to share two quick and easy valentine recipes with you. If you didn’t have time to get your sweetie anything or just want something simple to make them, then both of these recipes will work great. Plus, these are really good and maybe they’ll share with you! First, we’re going to show you how to make these Easy Chocolate Heart Pretzels. These literally go together in minutes and you can be enjoying them in no time.
- Mini Pretzels
- Hershey Fudge Hearts
- Valentine M&M's
- Valentine Decorations (sprinkles work great)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with wax paper and set to the side.
- Place the pretzels on the baking sheet and then place a fudge heart on each pretzel.
- Place these in the oven for about a minute (watch them closely). You just want the chocolate to soften a little bit.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and press 1 M&M in the middle of each heart and/or sprinkle with the decorations.
- Allow to cool completely before trying to move.
If being in the kitchen isn’t your strong point, you can still pull these Easy Chocolate Heart Pretzels off! This is about as easy as it gets. It’s such a simple idea, but they are so delicious! Be sure to check back with us later today because I have one more really easy recipe to share with you. In the meantime, browse through our other Valentine recipes and crafts HERE!
Looking for an easy dinner idea for tonight? How about a Valentine slow cooker recipe? Check out this cookbook, which is FREE with Kindle Unlimited!